Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 600 V2 BSpec LED light will replace a 1000W metal halide fixture while only drawing 600 watts at the wall and exuding the light output of around 1450 umol/s.
Each HLG 600 V2 BSpec lamp uses 4 custom-designed high-efficiency white light quantum boards with Top-Bin Samsung LM301H LED arrays and 470nm blue didoes.
How does this light differ from the HLG 550 Bspec? The HLG 600 Bspec features a slightly larger heatsink and a 600W driver to give you 18% more output for more coverage and more growth, compared to the HLG 550 Bspec. All the performance gain for the same $849 retail price.
ETL/CSA certified for commercial grows
- High-efficiency custom-designed white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and 470nm blue diodes
Enhanced white-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing
- Ideal for seedling and vegetative growth
- Reliable passive-cooled design (no cooling fans required)
Optimal canopy penetration with diffused light via a large form factor
- Dimmable high-efficiency Inventronics driver
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Auto-sensing power supply (90-277v AC)
Model/SKU: HGL 600B/hgl600B
Wattage draw: 600 watts (dimmable on driver)
HID equivalent: 1000 watt metal halide fixture
- 1088 x Top-Bin Samsung LM301H (3500K) arrays
- 64 x 470nm blue arrays
PPF: ~1450 umol/s
PAR efficacy: ~2.45 umol/j
Coverage area: Veg: 6' x 6'
Mounting height: Veg: 30-36"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Weight: 20 lbs (~8 kg)
Dimensions: 29” x 22” x 4”
Operating/input voltage: 90-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: ~5A @ 120V; ~2.5A @ 240V
Finish: Clear anodized aluminum
Certifications: ETL and CSA certified (for 120v/240v)
- Fixture with 120V or 240V US cord and plug
- Dimmable Inventronics driver
- Rope ratchet hangers
- Vegetative growth
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Large indoor grows
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years