This easy to use dry trimming bucket attachment is a great way to speed up your trimming process and remove most of the manual time consuming and tedious work that comes with the harvest process. This simple yet effective trimming solution saves time, saves money and helps you get more of your life back.
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: Fill your 5 gallon plastic bucket 1/4 to 1/2 full with dry flowers.
- Step 2: Attach the Bucket Bud Trimmer to the top of the 5 gallon bucket, securing it to the lip of the 5 gallon bucket with the cinching strap.
- Step 3: Fold the flap down into itself so no flowers are able to escape.
- Step 4: Flip the bucket over, making sure the attachment is secure then rotate bucket 15-20 times in a back and forth motion.
- Step 5: Turn the bucket to the side and repeat step 4.
- Step 6: Set bucket down and open the flap to inspect the flowers, being careful not to spill the trimmings.
- Step 7: If your flowers need additional trimming to get a closer cut, repeat steps 4 and 5 again.
- Step 8: Carefully remove the Bucket Bud Trimmer and set the trimmings off to the side for extraction or further processing.
- Step 9: Remove flowers from the bucket and store to cure.
||Bucket Bud Trimmer