ECO Farm powerful trimmer is equipped with Maintenance-free motor, sharp stainless steel (triple) blades, which will minimize the damage to the plants. Automatic output when finished; equipped with clean environmental handle bags, helping to reduce cleanup and any mess,leaves no trash around. Easy fold out design for convenient transport or storage.
Been used for separating producing excess leaves and cutting twigs from a variety of plants and flowers. They can also be used to cut plants and bushes like rosemary, oregano,basil, mint, lavender, coriander,parsley, and to prepare essential oils and mixed flowers for aromatherapy and potpourri. With just a few electric drives, small leaves will be blown into the gear box by inside fan for easy disposing.
The bud trimmer features a maintenance-free motor, three sharp stainless steel blades as well as a fan system which provides unsurpassed trim quality and greater yields without the mess. Just connect the power and turn on the bud trimmer, there are three different speeds to suit your different needs. The machine is tiltable to 180-degrees for easy clean up and the collecting hatch can be opened while the machine is running for non-stop use. The handled bags also help to catch and hold the leaves and petals.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 1200RPM 40W
- Speed 1: 1050r/min
- Speed 2: 1250r/min
- Speed 3: 1450r/min
- Blades: 3 adjustable blades
- Diameter: 18" inch
- Quickly, efficiently and precious trims excess leaves and stems
- 110V/60Hz Motor, 1200 RPM 0.9A 40W
- Emptying hatch can be opened while machine is running for non-stop production ability
- High speed blade and fan trims, rotates, fluffs and finally ejects trimmed plants
- Three Stainless steel adjustable blades for precision cuts w/fan
- Automatic valve, fill & spill technology for easy emptying
- Three adjustable speed and elevation accessories
- Automatically separate excess leaves and twigs from a variety of plants and flowers
- 180 degree tilt table for easy clean up
- Kindly notice: Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the gate or the blade. Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.