ECO Farm's elastic trellis netting provides a sturdy support structure that effortlessly bears the weight of your precious stalks, leaves, buds, fruits and flowers.
Scrogging, which is put up by this nylon netting between the plants and the lights. It controls the growth of plants so they tend to grow in neat rows.
Trellis Netting can be a huge advantage for growers. You can support plants in their natural form or use it to train them to maximize yields.
Trellis your garden and crops for big gains: higher yields, faster harvest, and improved quality.
- Reduces damage from ground-rot, insects, rodents, and garden pests
- Produces bigger, healthier, and earlier harvests
- Increases harvest from small garden spaces and keeps products clean
- Ideal for cannabis, tomatoes, beans, grapes, clematis, sweet peas, and other vining plants
Why you need a Scrog setup?
- With a traditional setup, the lower each bud is on the plant, the less light those buds get.
- The scrog process is done by dividing, or breaking down the main branches, in conjunction with raising all the lower bud up.
- Each knot can slide in any direction to accommodate your plants as they grow.
- Use trellis netting to maximize the footprint of your light.
- Important: In Scrog, the screen should not be more than 8″ above the base of the plant. Instead of letting plants grow tall, you must use tucking to “fill in” your screen during the flowering stretch.