Are LED Grow Lights Good For Flowering?
Getting started into indoor growing often feels like entering a secret club with its codes and vocabulary. It’s easy to think that growing medicinal plants is as simple as having a few potted plants inside your apartment.
However, a glance at any grower’s forum will quickly reveal a confusing array of equipment needed – from grow tents to humidity controllers and LED lights for flowering, it seems that ensuring a consistent amount of beautiful, healthy flowers is a difficult task.
And yet, the fun of figuring out the ideal environmental conditions at home continues to be an irresistible pull.
So are LED grow lights good for flowering? The answer is yes. But it all depends on your ability to use them correctly as part of your climate and lighting system.
WHAT ARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
LED grow lights are an energy-efficient way to ensure your indoor plants get the right amount of direct light. They are often used when growing plants or flowers commercially, as they provide consistent conditions.
However, they also provide home growers with an unbeatable advantage whenever trying to make the most of any non-native plants.
LED lights are often used instead of HPS lights inside an indoor grow room. Paired with automatic sprinklers, reflecting tents, and greenhouse panes, they can create a small corner of the tropics inside a closet.
PROS AND CONS OF LED GROW LIGHTS
- LED lights consume less electricity than standard light bulbs
- They create less heat than competing HPS lights and consequently are less of a fire hazard
- They have a longer lifespan
- The bulbs are smaller
- They are significantly pricier, especially full spectrum lights
- You will need twice as many LED bulbs as 1000w HPS bulbs for the same amount of light
- If you place them too close to your plants, you could cause “light burn” and damage the leaves
- LED bulbs that emit blue light are not good for health and may disrupt your sleep quality or cause headaches
Today we'd like to introduce three efficient LED grow lights to you.
ECO FARM ECOP SAMSUNG LM301B CHIPS 120W/240W/320W/480W/640W QUANTUM BOARD LED GROW LIGHT
- Sustainably double yield
- By deploying a vertical farming cultivation system, We can increase the yield per room from 100-125 pounds per harvest under HPS to 200-250 pounds per harvest under purpose-built horticulture LEDs， while only increasing power consumption by five percent.
- Achieve faster cycle time
- Bench turns are faster as crops mature in eight weeks, instead of nine, which will result in 35 additional days of cultivation per year.
- Provide increased uniformity
ECO FARM 400W/650W/800W G3 SERIES LED GROW LIGHT STRIPS WITH SAMSUNG LM301H/ LM301B/LM281B CHIPS
- ECO Farm grows light just consumes about 400W/650W/800W power. High-efficiency PPF LEDs make your cost less but get more.
- It has a long using lifetime, which is up to 50000 hours.
- Re-defined & Wide coverage light design, benefit your plants everywhere and let your plants get higher yielding.
- Real full-spectrum(sunlight) for plants from veg growth to bloom, no need to change your light source.
- Pre-installed light bars for plug and play directly.
- 5-Year standard warranty
- The dimming design makes it easy to choose the right light for your plants at different stages.
ECO FARM ECOZ PRO 700W/1000W LED GROW LIGHT STRIPS WITH SAMSUNG 301H CHIPS SEPARATELY UV+IR CONTROL
- ECO Farm ECOZ Pro 700W/1000W series was the latest trend and most popular for its good design and ease of use.
- It is a perfect top-lighting solution for commercial horticulture cultivation, or a full-cycle top-lighting solution for home hobbyists cultivating.
If you want to know more about other LED grow lights please visit our website: ecofarm.ca
Our emails address is: email@example.com
WhatsApp: +1 206 581 5521
Leave a comment