Are you ready to automate your grow room? The TrolMaster Hydro-X Controller is the brain of the Hydro-X Environmental Control System, which allows you to monitor the temperature, lighting, and humidity of your grow room from anywhere in the world! Using the free TrolMaster app, you can check in on your plants and adjust settings if necessary.
The Hydro-X controller is expandable, allowing it to be used by commercial and amateur growers. In addition to the included temperature, humidity, and light monitoring, the Hydro-X Controller can accommodate optional modules from TrolMaster, including smoke detectors, water detectors, CO2 sensors, and more.
The Hydro-X Environmental Control System will allow you to dial in the perfect conditions for your plants, while also giving you peace of mind whenever you are not tending to them.
- 1 x Hydro-X Environment Controller
- 1 x Temperature / Humidity / Light 3-in-1 Sensor
- 1 x RJ12 Cable Set for Light Connection
- CO2 Sensor
- Smoke Detector
- Water Detector + Flood Alert
- Full Spectrum Quantum Sensor
- 4 Outlet Expander Station
- AC Remote Station
- Humidity Control Relay
- Dehumidifier Control
- Lighting Control Adaptor
The Hydro-X system is a professional-grade single zone environmental system. It is fully customizable and modularly designed. Installation is simple and the system is easy to expand upon. The Hydro-X system can control most grow lights brands, HVAC systems, mini-split air conditioners, commercial dehumidifiers and humidifiers, as well as CO2 generators or regulators. With the free TrolMaster App, the user can access all of the settings and alerts on the system from anywhere at any time.
The HCS-1 is the brain of the Hydro-X system. It comes with a 3-in-1 Temp/Humid/Photocell sensor.
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Certifications: ETL/FCC
- 3-in-1 (Temp/Humid/CO2) Sensor: Max 1pc per set
- CO2 Sensor: Max 1pc per set
- Smoke Detectors: Max 5pcs per set
- Water Detectors: Max 5pcs per set
- Temp Device Stations: Max 4pcs per set
- Humid Device Stations: Max 2pcs per set
- CO2 Device Stations: Max 2pcs per set
- Program Device Stations: Max 9pcs per set