The Nanolux LEDzx fixture is designed to be lightweight and compact. This fixture is foldable for easy handling. It allows random start, soF start, so dimming capabilities, and features over-temperature protection, under-voltage protection and open / short circuit protection. The fixture is 0-10V COMPATIBLE, allowing control of your lighting with 0-10V protocol. The units can be used at any voltage range of 100-277 volts and features a smart digital control. If one or several bars fail, the life of other bars and the power supply will not be affected. IP65 rated, 2.65 umol/j for a total of 1650 umol/s.
- 110V-277V wide voltage design, available with different NEMA power plugs for a wider range of voltage used.
- Folding design facilitates transportation and saves on shipping and storage costs.
- Modular patented design.
- Digital control buttons are used for smart digital dimming with dimming ranges of 105W, 210W, 315W, 420W, 525W and 630W
- Smart digital bar protection system: Upon one or more bar failures the system will digitally protect working bars and the power supply allowing for continuous ongoing operation.
- IP65 design protects against environmental conditions such as moisture and dust.
- Included features: Random start, soft start, soft dimming, over-temperature, over-voltage and open/short circuit protection.
- Compatible with various 0-10V control systems.
Nominal Electrical AC Input
Wattage Draw: 630watts
HID equivalent: 1000 watt HID fixture
PPF: 1650 μmol/s
PAR Efficiency: 2.62 μmol/J
Input voltage: 100v-277v
Amperage: 2.28 A - 5.43 A
Mounting Height: 8"-20"
LED's: High-quality Sanan chips
Service life: >50,000 hours
Dimming: Yes, 0-10v
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
Thermal Management: Passive
Power factor: >0.97
Total harmonic distortion: <10%
Weight: 27.8 lbs (12.6 kg)
Dimensions: 47" x 45.2" x 2.7" (1200 mm x 1150 mm x 70 mm)
Certifications: IP65, ETL, CE, FCC, EAC, ISO 9002
Warranty: 5 year manufacturer warranty