- Heats up fast, up to 1000°F. Generally, the normal working temperature is suggested to be controlled at about 710°F(±20°F). Setting the machine temperature to the proper range will lengthen the service life of your machine.
- Please do not set the temperature too high, which might cause your machine to breakdown rather fast.
Enail host: 130*88*38mm
Coil: inner diameter 20mm,
100W power cable
Food grade silicone pad: 10*10cm
Silicone box: 5ml*2
Instructions: 1 copy
1. Plug-in power cord and coil cord into unit.
2. Once unit has been plugged into a power socket, press the power button to power the unit on. Only power on the unit when the coil is attached to the provided nail securely.
3. Unit is set to automatically reach the desired "low temp" of 710 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Press & hold the "Up/Down" button and side arrows to select your own desired temperature (100-999 Fahrenheit)
5. Power off the unit when not in use.
- Coil element becomes extremely hot while in use. Do not touch once powered on.
- Do not leave unattended while powered on.
1x Digitial Heating Unit
1x 5 ft. long black coil
1x Quartz Nail
1x Quartz Carb
1x 1.8 m long power cord
1x zipper case