The HLG Elite 360 DIY kit is a 360 watt LED grow light designed to replace a 315W CMH or 600-watt HPS.
The Elite 360 kit is powered with Horticulture Lighting Group's custom-designed high-efficiency full-spectrum white LEDs, boosted with red and deep red.
- 315 CMH/600W HPS replacement
- Light output: 754 PPF
- High-efficiency white LEDs with 630nm red and 660nm deep red
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Full spectrum for better leaf and canopy penetration
- Compact size minimizes shadows when used in greenhouses
- Ideal for Veg and Bloom
- Designed in the USA
- 2x Elite Quantum Boards® with thermal pad
- 2x SSTX pin heatsink
- Inventronics EUD-320 Driver
- Flame plate
- Hanger, cord, cable joiner, fastener
*Use flat screws for LED boards. The cone shape screw is for waterproof cover.
** Thermal pad is not adhesive and screws are required to install the board. Pad may be blue or grey in color.
Wattage draw: 360 watts
HID equivalent: 315 CMH or 600 watt HPS
LEDs: White + Red (630nm) + Deep Red (660nm)
- With cover: 754 umol/s
- Without cover: 810 PPF
- With cover: 2.04 umol/j
- Without cover: 2.20 umol/j
- Veg: 4' x 4'
- Flower: 3' x 3' or 2' x 4'
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Weight: 12.5 lbs
Dimensions: 26” x 6” x 4”
Operating/input voltage: 110-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Video Review on Elite 360 complete fixture (for reference)