Trimbag Collapsible Hand-Held Dry Trimmer
- Durable Fabric Reduces Airborne particles
- Light Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Blade free
- No replacement parts
- Pocketed Carry Bag
- Flexible end caps for precision pouring
- The main Chamber holds up to 1/3 full (approximately 2 lbs.)
- Specifically sized to separate leaf from flower
- Design keeps them both contained even after separation
The dryness and preparation of your product are key factors for your success in dry trimming. Allow flowers to dry until outer leaves easily flake off when gently rubbed. Results may vary depending on strain, dryness, and motions. Some varieties require cutting off excess steams and/or leaves.
How to Use The Trimbag Collapsible Hand-Held Dry Trimmer
The Trimbag has three handles that make it easy to trim your flower, by gently rolling, sweeping, and tumbling the buds. Here is how you use it:
- Fill in the top chamber about 1/3 full.
- Use the side handles and repeat the motions shown above in the video for 30-50 repitons
- Once you have completed the trimming movements shown in the video above, turn it up side down and empty out your trim
- Turn it right-side up, and empty out your flower.
- Repeat as needed until your harvest is complete!