The new HLG Scorpion RSPEC Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace 1000 watt HID. Each HLG Scorpion uses 6 x QB 288 Quantum Boards for an even light spread at just 12" from the canopy. The QB 288 uses Samsung's latest LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 60 to 600 watts.
- Designed for low ceiling heights or vertical growing
- High-efficiency white light Quantum Boards®
- Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto-sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3-year warranty
Wattage draw: 60-600 watts (dimmable down to 10%)
HID equivalent: 1000 watt HID
- Samsung LM301H
- Top-Bin Osram 660nm Deep Red
PPF: 1,584 umol/s
PAR efficacy: 2.62 umol/j
- Veg: 6' x 6' @ 24"
- Flower: 4' x 4' to 5' x 5' @ 12"
Mounting height: 10"-24"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Weight: 38.5" x 36" x 4"
Weight: 42 lbs
Operating/input voltage: 100-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: 5.0A @ 120V; 2.5A @ 240V
Certifications: ETL certified
- Fixture with 120V or 240V US plug
- Dimmable driver
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Low ceilings
- Vertical growing
- Large indoor grows
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3-years