620 Watt DIY LED Grow Light Kit with 4 x High-Efficiency QB288 V2 R-Spec Quantum Boards
- 1000W+ HID replacement
620W power draw
- Lamp Efficacy: 2.5 µmol/J
4'x4' to 5'x5' flowering footprint; 7'x7' veg footprint
- Light output: 1525 PPF
3500K + 660nm Deep Red full-spectrum white light for full-cycle or flowering applications
- Reliable passively-cooled design
No thermal interface is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- No soldering required
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 4 x QB288 V2 R-Spec USA-made Quantum Board with Samsung LM301B + 660nm Deep Red Top-Bin Diodes
- 1 x Slate 5 Quad Predrilled 740mm Heat Sink
- 1 x Inventronics EUD-600 driver (better surge protection, AUX out for fan or controller. Dimmable from 10%-100%.
- 1 x 8FT NEMA 5-15P Power Cord or 240V NEMA-6-15P (select option above)
- 1 x AC Cable Joiner - IP68 Waterproof for Power Cord to Driver's AC Connection
- 4' Solid Core Wire
- 4 Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Dimensions: 29" x 15.5" x 3.5"
Amps: 5.16A @ 120v; 2.58@ 240v
Wiring: In series with Inventronics EUD-600 driver
Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors).
How to hook up a potentiometer to the driver
When hooking up a potentiometer, use the Dim + and Dim - wires on the driver (grey and purple) and solder them to the 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 prongs on the potentiometer. It doesn't matter which prongs (1,2 or 2,3).
HLG 550 V2 vs HLG-600H
We have received many questions about the difference between the HLG 600H and the HLG 550 V2. The main differences are listed below.
- ~620W power draw
- Covers up to a 5'x5' area (~1000W DE HID replacement)
- 1500 umol/s light output (16% more than the HLG 550 V2)
- Comes disassembled and requires assembly before use (about 25 minutes to put together). Screwdriver and wire snippers (or scissors) are required to assemble and are not included.
- 1-year warranty
- Not ETL or UL listed for commercial grows
HLG 550 V2 R-Spec
- 480W power draw
- Covers a 4x4 area (1000W SE HID replacement)
- 1257 umol/s light output (16% less light than the HLG 600H)
- 3-year warranty
- ETL listed to commercial grows