Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 550 V2 R-Spec LED light will replace a 1000W HID while only drawing 600 watts at the wall and exuding the light output of 1,522 umol/s!
Each HLG 550 V2 R-Spec lamp uses 4 custom-designed high-efficiency white light quantum boards with a total of:
- 1088 Top-Bin Samsung LM301H LED arrays
- 64 Top-Bin LH351 660nm Deep Red LED arrays
How does this light differ from the HLG 550 Rspec? The HLG 600 Rspec features a slightly larger heatsink and a 600W driver to give you 18% more output for more coverage and bigger yields, compared to the HLG 550 Rspec. All the performance gain for the same $849 retail price.
ETL/CSA certified for commercial grows
- High-efficiency custom-designed white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and LH351 660nm Deep Red
Enhanced white-light full spectrum for optimal canopy penetration and easy viewing
- Ideal for seedling to harvest growth
- Reliable passive-cooled design (no cooling fans required)
Optimal canopy penetration with diffused light via a large form factor
Dimmable high-efficiency Inventronics driver (60-600W range)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
24" from the canopy
Model/SKU: HGL 600R/hlg600R
Wattage draw: 60-600 watts (dimmable down to 10%)
HID equivalent: 1000 watt HID fixture
- 1088 x Top-Bin Samsung LM301H (35000K)
- 64 x Top-Bin Osram 660nm Deep Red
PPF: 1,522 umol/s
PAR efficacy: 2.55 umol/j
- Veg: 6' x 6'
- Flower: 5' x 5' or 5' x 5'
- Flower: 28-32"
- Veg: 36-40"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Weight: 20 lbs (~8 kg)
Dimensions: 29” x 22” x 4”
Operating/input voltage: 90-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: 5.0A @ 120V; 2.5A @ 240V
Finish: Anodized aluminum
Certifications: ETL and CSA certified
- Fixture with 120V or 240V US plug
- Dimmable Inventronics driver
- Wire hangers
- Rope ratchet hangers
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Large indoor grows
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3-years