The Pro 900e LED is the solution for indoor growing environments where ceiling height and distance from canopy are paramount. Featuring the same performance and 8-bar configuration of our bestselling Pro 1700e LED, the 900e is a great fit for use in vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or even in tents.
Push plants to their full potential with a fixture tailored to how you grow. At 900 µmol/s, this LED by the leaders in horticultural lighting delivers impressive amounts of crop-loving light without overpowering plants in your setup. And because it operates at 345W with 2.6 µmol/j—half the power of our best-performing fixture—you get less ambient heat that has the potential to damage your crops at close proximity, and incredible energy efficiency.
Great for your plants, great for your bottom line.
- The 120V and 240V cords include a plug. The 277V contains open-wire leads.
- An external adapter is needed to use the EL1 or EL2 controller
- International inquiries: This item only ships in the lower 48 states. We cannot ship this overseas or to Mexico/Canada.
- This product MUST be inspected for damages and missing items within 48 hours of receiving the shipment otherwise we can not offer a replacement.
Wattage Draw: 345 watts
HPS equivalent: 700 watt
PPF (light output): 900 umol/s
PAR Efficacy: 2.6 umol/J
Coverage area: 4'x4' for veg
Dimensions: 44.1 in x 43.7 in x 2.3 in
Weight: 36 lbs
Ambient operating temperature: 32 - 104° F (0 - 40° C)
BTUs: 1180 BTU/hr
Operating/input voltage: 120 - 277V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power factor (cosø): > 0.95
Control: 0 - 10Vdc Source (With E-Series Adapter)
IP Rating: IP66
Certifications: UL 1598, UL 8800, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0 FCC Part 15, Class A
Mounting: Ratchet Hangers and Unistrut Bracket
- Commercial grows
- Grow rooms
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardening
- Vertical Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years