- Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The ECO Farm Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
Professional LED Light Meter, ECO Farm 1332B Digital Illuminance/Light Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270 Degree Rotatable Detector
Proper lighting is key for alertness, concentration, photography, and more. Don't just guess what the lighting is like find out first-hand with the ECO Farm Digital LED Lux Meter! This digital light meter uses advanced detection technology to gauge the light level in a fraction of a second. Use it to measure levels of fluorescent, metal halide, high pressure sodium, and incandescent light sources alike! It's quick, accurate, and a lifesaver when you're setting up your camera for the perfect shot.
Measuring range: 0.1Lux~200,000Lux
High accuracy in measuring, fast reflection time
Data hold function
Symbol and unit display for easy reading
Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD display, maximum display value 1999
Range selection: 200Lux, 2,000Lux, 20,000Lux,200,000Lux
20,000Lux range: reading×10
200,00Lux range: reading×100
20,000FC range: reading×10
- Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD display
- Power: 9V battery
- Ranges: 0.1-200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux; 0.01-20/200/2,000/20,000 FC
- Accuracy: +/-4% 10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / +/-5% 10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Temperature Characteristic: +/-0.1%C
- Photodetector type: Silicone Photo Diode with Filter
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Sampling time: 2 times/sec
- Battery life: 200 hours (estimated)
- Dimensions: 185 x 68 x 38mm
- Photo Detector Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm
Weight: 128g(without battery)
- Over load: Indication of +/-1
1. Do not measure in high temperatures or high-temperature places.
2. When in use, the light detector should be kept clean.
3. The light source test reference level is at the top of the light-receiving sphere.
4. The sensitivity of the photodetector will decrease due to the conditions of use or time. It is recommended to calibrate the meter regularly to maintain basic accuracy.
4 ADJUSTABLE RANGES ALLOW FOR MORE PRECISE MEASUREMENT
LUX: 200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux
FC: 20FC, 200FC, 2.000FC, 20.000FC
270 DEGREE ROTATABLE SENSOR
No need to move around-the rotatable sensor provides easy, muti-directional measurement from anywhere in the room.
Use the data hold setting to keep track of important measurements you'll need to revisit later.
GRAB AND GO CARRYING CASE
Toss the LED lux meter in the included zipper pouch for protection and storage