ECO Farm movable hydroponic grow table flood trays growing systems is a form of hydroponics that is known for its simplicity, reliability of operation and low initial investment cost. when pots are filled with an inert medium which does not function directly like soil that contribute nutrition to the plants, but which as a temporary reserve of water and solvent mineral nutrients in the anchors the roots. The hydroponic solution alternately floods is allowed to ebb away.
- Labor-saving and cost-effective.
- Versatile system
- An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently.
- Plants are watere evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices.
- Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered.
- Floors are dry, avoiding accidents.
- System can water any of our wide line of retail Ebb-Flow benches.
- Compatible with many computer control systems.
Hydroponic ebb and flow trays uses pumps and a large water reservoir to periodically flood the plant roots with nutrients and water. An easy method is using a large plastic tote to contain the nutrient solution with the plants sitting in a deep tray on top of the lid. The nutrient solution is pumped into the tray from the reservoir below, and then is allowed to drain back into the reservoir.
Ebb and flow tables are the industry standard for propagating seedings and planting flowers in a modren greenhouse.The tables allow a large number of seedings to be propagated in a confined space before they are trransplanted into the main hydroponic system.The ebb and flow tables use a flood and drain process to hydrate the growing media from beneath before draining the excess moisture away.
Specification: 1.7*3m (standard)
Other specifications: 914*2140mm; 1220*2440mm; 1530*2140mm