- ECO Farm medicinal extract ice pack kit can extract valuable plant crystals and divide the herbal extracts into different independent grades. Remove plant dust, leaves and other pollution, and obtain all the best and smallest high-quality herbal crystals to ensure that no crystals escape.
- It adopts high-density canvas and is treated with a coating process to prevent water leakage and permeation.
- Each bag is distinguished by color and equipped with a corresponding label, which is convenient for distinguishing and using.
- The double sewing thread at the bottom of the product is strong and durable and can be used for many years.
- Each kit is equipped with a breathable mesh bag, which is easy to ventilate and dry to prevent the generation of a peculiar smell.
- Waterproof, low-temperature resistance, alkali resistance.
1 gallon 5 pack set contains:
One set has a net weight of 0.4kg, a gross weight of 0.5kg, and a box contains 60 sets.
5 Bag-1 Gallon Bag Set
Micron Rating: Blue-220 Micron / Red-160 Micron / Yellow-73 Micron / Purple-25 Micron / Orange-120 Micron
Built-in Mesh Screen
Includes a black carrying bag for easy storage
- First, put the bag (beginning with 25 micron purple, then yellow, orange, red to blue) into the bucket.
- Then, fill the bucket with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the bubble bag (about half full).
- Put in your frozen and dried plants
- Add enough ice to almost fill the top of your bucket.
- Start stirring the ice and plants for about 15 to 20 minutes and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Pull the bag from the bucket at one time to extract the herbs.
- Use a press filter and wipe to remove excess water and get new medicinal plants extracts!