Match with HPS 750W or 1000W DE-Double
- Reflector’s surface is coated with high purity silver. It can rise PPFD higher and save energy.
- No oxidation problem compared to aluminum reflector.
- In a normal environment, the reflector’s life could be 18 months.
- Easy to clean, Easy to replace the reflector without tools.
750 watts grow light bulbs are unique in the hydroponics industry. Bridging the gap between 600w and 1000w grow lights, 750w lights allow growers to save money versus using a 1000w grow light, yet get yields that come very close to what a 1000w will produce. A 750w bulb's grow area is approximately 5' x 5' in the vegetative stage and 4' x 4' in the flowering stage.
1. Energy Saving
Up to 15% more grow lights(PPFD) towards crops compared to 1000W.
2. Better Yields
Inner coating technology and special optical design leads to extremely efficiency.
Deep penetration with uniform light distribution, increase production.
3. Stable and Reliable
Special glass reflector, no oxidation problem, 3-years warranty, no need annual replace. Soft start low frequency digital electronic ballast, stable and reliable
- Case Length: 4520mm/20.47”
- Case Width:280mm/11.02”
- Input Voltage (V):220
- Input Voltage range(V):160-270
- Input Power (W):795
- Power Factor:> 0.98
- Input Current (A):3.69
- Mains frequency (Hz):50/60
- Lamp Watts (W):750