- Specially designed for flying plant pests that like yellow color and easily trap them.
- Widely capture aphids, leaf miner, fungus gnats, thrips, white flies, black flies, midges, mosquitoes and other flying insects.
- Made of ECO friendly materials, safe and Non-toxic,reduce the use of chemical insecticides.
- Great for outdoor plant or houseplant, easy to use, double spread, waterproof safe, long lasting uv resistant adhesive will not dry out.
- This product is for trapping flying plant insect only, good for outdoor plant or houseplant, but not applicable for other home pest in house / kitchen / garage like fruit flies, mosquitos and bugs.
- Size:10*8 inch ; Pack of 20 pcs
It is extremely frustrating when gnats fly into your eyes or bite you or a terrible irritating swarm of buzzing gnats hovering near your face. isn’t it?
Besides, if your plants infected by fungus gnats, it will soon start to wither, What an annoying thing!
With ECO Farm Gnat Traps, reduce and eliminate those unwelcome gnats, perfect for greenhouse, orchard, tea garden, nursery garden, small farm or living room.
Why Yellow Color?
Most of the pests have phototaxis, and yellow is the favorite color of common pests like aphids, leaf miner, fungus gnats, thrips, white flies, black flies, fruit flies, midges and so on, with this Negarly yellow sticky trap, pests just can not control themselves and keep flying towards it.
-- Remove the protective cover paper from the traps;
-- For trees or other large plants: Use the included wires to hang the yellow stick traps on the branches;
-- For small plants: Place the yellow sticky board tightly on a stick (not included), and insert it into the underground.
-- For catching different flies, you may try to divide the trap into two groups of high and low.
The lower groups is above the plant 10cm to catch those who fly lower.
The lower groups is above the plant 30-40cm to catch those who fly higher.
-- It's recommended use at least one trap per 25 square feet (2.5 square meters).
If touch the adhesive accidentally, just wash your hands with some vegetable oil or waterless hand cleaner.