- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
4 Adjustable Ranges Allow for More precise measurement
LUX: 200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux
FC: 20FC, 200FC, 2.000FC, 20.000FC
270 Degree Rotatable Sensor
No need to move around-the rotatable sensor provides easy, muti-directional measurement from anywhere in the room.
Use the data hold setting to keep track of important measurements you'll need to revisit later.
Grab and Go Carrying Case
Toss the LED lux meter in the included zipper pouch for protection and storage
Professional LED Light Meter, Dr.meter 1332B Digital Illuminance/Light Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270 Degree Rotatable Detector
Proper lighting is key for alertness, concentration, photography, and more. Don't just guess what the lighting is like find out first-hand with the Dr.meter Digital LED Lux Meter! This digital light meter uses advanced detection technology to gauge the light level in a fraction of a second. Use it to measure levels of fluorescent, metal halide, high pressure sodium, and incandescent light sources alike! It's quick, accurate, and a lifesaver when you're setting up your camera for the perfect shot.
- Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD display
- Power: 9V battery
- Ranges: 0.1-200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux; 0.01-20/200/2,000/20,000 FC
- Accuracy: +/-4% 10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / +/-5% 10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Temperature Characteristic: +/-0.1%C
- Photo detector type: Silicon Photo Diode with Filter
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Sampling time: 2 times/sec
- Battery life: 200 hours (estimated)
- Dimensions: 185 x 68 x 38mm
- Photo Detector Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm
- Weight: About 130g
- Over load: Indication of +/-1