Quantum boards come in many different dimensions and they have a large amount of small LED lights attached to them. All of these little LED lights will get their power from one source at the same time.
They are considered to be one of the best technologies introduced to gardening and they have become very popular in the gardening world in a really short period of time
These grow lights are also considered to be a lot more efficient than others. Their bulbs are spread tightly on large quantum boards.
This way, your whole little garden will have a large and equal amount of light at the same time.
If you use quantum boards, you can be sure there won’t be any blind spots.
One of the things that makes Quantum boards really popular is the fact that heat can be managed easily with them.
Maintaining moderate heat levels has always been one of the main concerns of all gardeners who have their own indoor garden.
A large number of grow lights emit way too much heat that can harm your plant. With quantum boards, you don’t have to worry about that. Here I want to recommend several ECO Farm quantum board, because it's main focus on hydroponics system and it possess high quality led quantum board.
- High efficiency white light quantum boards
- Full-spectrum White and 660nm Red and 730nm Far Red and UV 395nm
- Meanwell Driver & Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple lamps.
- Color temperature: 3500K Full Spectrum
Sale Price: $121.43
- ECO Farm LED Grow Lights utilize the latest in high yielding LEDs technology today-Samsung LM301B diodes, high Energy Efficiency with 2.7 umol/J, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. Running 50% less power than the HPS or other SMD LEDs or Blurple lamps.
- Upgraded series growing lights have a dimming knob and light switch. A single light can be adjusted the light intensity at liberty. Multi-light Connection with unified dimming especially beneficial for large area of indoor growing and commercial planting.
- Excellent full spectrum - white, blue, red and IR (3000K, 660nm and IR 760nm and UV 395nm). 3000K diodes providing more reddish light. The 660nm red and IR light is especially useful during bloom, where it speeds up flowering time and boost yields. Turn your seeds into your own supply. And the light looks fairly natural, so it's good for accurately monitoring plant health.
- No Fan Noise Free. High Safety performance MEAN WELL Driver, Fair Waterproofing. Update aluminum board is thick and sturdy, doesn't put out a tremendous amount of heat, high-quality protective covers for cables; User-Friendly Packaging. Quality components mean the light lasts longer, but they also save you money.
Sale Price: $121.43
ECO FARM 100W/240W/330W QUANTUM BOARD WITH SAMSUNG 301B/SAMSUNG 281B CHIPS MULTI-CHANNEL DIMMING LED GROW LIGHT
- High-efficiency Samsung LM301B/Samsung LM281B chips, separately control UV ir match your different demand.
- Passive heat dissipation, quiet and cool.
- More effective coverage area than any reflector series lights.
- 3-year warranty, 50000 hours long working lifetime.
- IP65 waterproof grade
- New 3 channels quantum board (Except 100W, 100W was 0-10V dimming one with sonsen driver)
Channel 1 for Bloom
Channel 2 for Veg
Channel 3 for UV IR
Sale Price: $128.57
Advantages Of Quantum Board LED Grow Lights
Quantum board give you more output while consuming fewer watts.
Because the light emanates from many points across a large board, it has a more direct path to the canopy on the outside of the coverage area than a light that comes from a smaller fixture and has to emanate further outward.This results in less intensity in the middle of the coverage area and more intensity around the outside. In other words: a more even light spread.
The Samsung diodes (and the cheaper alternatives many brands use) emit a full spectrum white light that contains every visible wavelength of light. They are available in several different color temperatures, but all are close to natural sunlight. This makes it an excellent spectrum for plants.
While blue and red LEDs were common in the past, the industry is coming to realize that white LEDs are better for plants, so more and more manufacturers are switching to white. This switch began with HLG and their quantum boards.
These days, quantum boards often have additional diodes mixed in among the white ones, most notably deep red and sometimes UV and IR.
Quantum boards are generally mounted to a to a thin piece of aluminum (or sometimes a heatsink), which suffices to passively cool the diodes. No fans are needed (note that the fixtures do still get hot; see disadvantages below).
On average, quantum board lights cost less than traditional LEDs or COBs that produce a similar output. Yes, there are far cheaper lights, but those lights do not come close to giving you the output of a quantum board.
Many manufacturers sell DIY kits that make it easy to build your own light and save even more money.
That's all we taik about what's quantum board. If you have any other question about greenhouse grow, welcome to visit our website: ecofarm.ca
Our emails address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact:WhatsApp: +86 13155136939